The consumption of organic products offers only pros to your lifestyle and your family. In addition to being clean products of any chemical agent, they are the result of farming practices that respect nature and cherish the rural communities.
Below you can find some key points to understand and how to choose organic products for their day to day;
1. An organic product is grown without chemical fertilizers and, above all, is certified.
2. This kind of product is generated from agricultural processes based on natural systems.
3. They do not harm nature in any ways.
4. They take care of the earth and those who care for the land, the farm workers and their families.
5. Techniques used to produce organics involve: compost, green manure and organic soil management.