– All organics are certified.
– There are no organic products without certification seals in the large markets.
– Always look for the SisOrg and the certifier’s seals on the package.
SISORG is the seal administered by the Brazilian Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Supply – MAPA, created to identify and control the national organic food production, according to its origin and production process.
To receive the SISORG seal, the organic product has to be audited in an organic production environment, performed based on agroecological principles.
It is the guarantee of origin and organic quality of a natural or processed food.
IBD operates throughout Brazil and South America. It has its foundations in humanistic principles, follows the labor legislation, encouraging the social commitment of certified projects and environmental legislation, promoting the recovery and conservation of the environment.
Main requirements of the IBD certification:
• Detoxify the ground;
• Do not use chemical fertilizers and pesticides;
• Meeting the environmental standards of the Brazilian Forest Code;
• Replenishing riparian forests, preserve native species and water-sources;
• Respect social norms based on international labor agreements;
• Respect the animal welfare;
• Developing social projects and environmental preservation.